CNC Feeds & Speeds Course
Join 50,000+ CNC'ers! Get our latest blog posts delivered straight to your email inbox once a week for free. Plus, we’ll give you access to some great CNC reference materials including:
- Our Big List of over 200 CNC Tips and Techniques
- Our Free GCode Programming Basics Course
- And more!
Save feeds-and-speeds recipe?
I realize I can print feeds-and-speeds recipes, but I’d like to be able to save them to my computer for future use and experimentation (or if I should lose my printed copy). Is there any way I can save and archive the f/s combinations that are working for me.
- James Stephens asked 11 months ago
- last edited 11 months ago
- You must login to post comments