CNC Feeds & Speeds Course
Join 50,000+ CNC'ers! Get our latest blog posts delivered straight to your email inbox once a week for free. Plus, we’ll give you access to some great CNC reference materials including:
- Our Big List of over 200 CNC Tips and Techniques
- Our Free GCode Programming Basics Course
- And more!
Noobie and confused
I just recently got into this as a hobbyist. Actually trying to get a program for special needs kids going. I am learning I bit off more than I can chew, so after starting a few small fires in the garage I was pointed to Gwizard. I have a dw660 attached to a SO2 and trying figure out how to set up the machine profiles.
Any help would be awesome. I know the Shapoko is a hobby class and not really a “real machine” , but if some one has figured this out I would certainly appreciate it.
- Elliot Davis asked 12 months ago
- last edited 12 months ago
- You must login to post comments