CNC Feeds & Speeds Course
Join 50,000+ CNC'ers! Get our latest blog posts delivered straight to your email inbox once a week for free. Plus, we’ll give you access to some great CNC reference materials including:
- Our Big List of over 200 CNC Tips and Techniques
- Our Free GCode Programming Basics Course
- And more!
I purchased a lifetime account but Gwizard keep saying I'm not registered... I have been using it for months, why did this message suddenly appear?
There are a few possibilities. If I had a screen shot of the message it gives, I’d know more. The possibilities are:
1. You have an obsolete version and need to do a mandatory upgrade. The download links are on the “Help” page which you can access by clicking the “Help” menu at the top of any CNCCookbook page.
2. There is a typo in your login. Just logout and login again, making sure the email is properly spelled.
3. Sometimes an Internet connection error shows this message. Once you’ve made sure your login has the proper spelling, exit the product without logging off. Restart and wait a full 30 seconds after it comes up without clicking or typing. This lets it focus entirely on the login.
- You must login to post comments