CNC Feeds & Speeds Course
Join 50,000+ CNC'ers! Get our latest blog posts delivered straight to your email inbox once a week for free. Plus, we’ll give you access to some great CNC reference materials including:
- Our Big List of over 200 CNC Tips and Techniques
- Our Free GCode Programming Basics Course
- And more!
How can I change the units on a G-Wizard Editor post to either be Metric or Imperial (G20 or G21)?
This is very easy to do for any post:
1. Go to the “Setup” tab
2. Make sure the machine with the post is selected
3. Click the “Post” tab
4. Select the “Settings” sub tab
5. Scroll down until you find the “StartupGCode” setting
You can enter g-codes such as G20 or G21 that define the initial state under which g-code will be executed by the simulator there.
Click “Save and Exit” when done updating the box. Be sure to test that it’s working.
- You must login to post comments