What is a Post Processor?
Post Processors are an essential part of any CAM Software, but they’re one of those things most CNC’ers know just a little about but not a lot. I’ve just added a new chapter to our Free G-Code Tutorial Course that’s totally focused on Post Processors.
It covers the following:
- What is a Post Processor?
- Post Processor Schematic Overview
- CL Data, Simulators and the Reason to Use a G-Code Simulator
- Post Processors for Shop Best Practices
- 8 Examples of Customization for Post Processors
- The Ugly Secret About Closed Posts
- What Does a Typical Post Look Like?
Check it out–you’ll come away with a solid understanding of what Post Processors are all about and how you can get the most out of yours.
Custom Post Processor Survey
Do you use a custom or off-the-shelf post processor? If you’ve customized yours, what sort of customizations did you do?
and Find Out What Others Are Doing With Posts
Like what you read on CNCCookbook?
Join 100,000+ CNC'ers! Get our latest blog posts delivered straight to your email inbox once a week for free. Plus, we’ll give you access to some great CNC reference materials including:
- Our Big List of over 200 CNC Tips and Techniques
- Our Free GCode Programming Basics Course
- And more!
Just enter your name and email address below:
100% Privacy: We will never Spam you!