- 10 Tips for CNC Router Aluminum Cutting Success
- 10 Things Beginning CNC Milling Machine Users Need to Succeed
- Neat CNC Router-Made Standing Desk Requires No Fasteners
- How Shops Are Investing to Be More Competitive: Survey Results
- Introduction to Lean Manufacturing Principles, Part 1: What is Lean Manufacturing?
I came across this article on the 1911 Forum and it scratches two itches:
- I’m a major 1911 fan–it’s my favorite handgun to shoot.
- It’s always a treat to see a machinist go crazy and do something custom that mere mortals don’t have access to. Fellow machinists: that’s one reason we like to be machinists, is it not?
For the full article, go to the link above. Meanwhile, here’s a few “teaser” photos:
Milling. Lotsa coolant swirling around–that’s a good thing…
Shiny fixture: Cool Beans!
Here’s what it’s good for…
I’ve done a little trigger work on my 1911, but I’d love to build a full custom pistol some time, with all the CNC’d trimmings.