- 10 Tips for CNC Router Aluminum Cutting Success
- 10 Things Beginning CNC Milling Machine Users Need to Succeed
- Neat CNC Router-Made Standing Desk Requires No Fasteners
- How Shops Are Investing to Be More Competitive: Survey Results
- Introduction to Lean Manufacturing Principles, Part 1: What is Lean Manufacturing?
G-Wizard Editor release 0.730 is a minor feature and usability release that can save you keystrokes or mouse clicks with its new Revision History feature. It works by listing your most recently used Revisions at the bottom of the Tools Menu:
It also remembers what settings you used the last time with each Revision and keeps them around. What this means is that your favorite options for Renumbering can be had just by picking the entry from the history list and it’ll do the same thing.
Other changes and enhancements include:
- The “Jmp” buttons now automatically switch the Simulator to Single Block mode if you use one. Before, if Single Block was not on, the Simulator was just run the whole program.
- Changed all use of “OK” or “Yes” in popups to be a specific verb reflecting what the popup will do. This is part of the Apple UI guidelines and makes software easier to use.
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs in various places but especially in the Revisions.
You can download this release from the GW Editor Install Page. You’ll need to be a registered user, but registration is quick and easy and just requires your name and email. If you haven’t tried GWE, now is the time.
The Beta feedback seems to be more and more detail oriented and less catastrophic failure oriented, so we’re getting very close now. Keep your cards and letters coming and I’ll keep fixing the problems.
Thanks to all Beta testers for all the help!