- The Ultimate Tony Stark Inspired Workshop, Part 1 on
- Using G-Wizard Editor’s New Soft Limit Alarms to Help Spot Crashes Before They Happen on
- Resin-Based 3D Printer for $249? You Gotta See This on
- Installing a Tool Turret on the Tormach Lathe: Part 1 on
- The Ultimate Tony Stark Inspired Workshop, Part 6 on
Make Magazine ran a fascinating interview of Fon Davis, who runs a neat movie prop making company called Fonco Creative. It included a great video tour of his workshop:
Be sure to check out the original article for a bunch more photos and information.
I’ve noticed over the years that there seems to be a fairly significant underground community of people making props both for the film industry but also just for fun. Always fun to see what they’re up to, and it often includes some CNC or some techniques that any CNC’er would find interesting and useful.