- Dan Fischer on Value Stream Mapping: Lean Manufacturing Principles Part 4
- Bob Warfield on What is Good Teamwork Worth?
- Bob Warfield on Trochoidal Milling Feeds and Speeds
- Sam Schneider on The Decline in US Manufacturing is More Recent Than You Think and May Be Turning Around
- Song on What is Good Teamwork Worth?
Make Magazine ran a fascinating interview of Fon Davis, who runs a neat movie prop making company called Fonco Creative. It included a great video tour of his workshop:
Be sure to check out the original article for a bunch more photos and information.
I’ve noticed over the years that there seems to be a fairly significant underground community of people making props both for the film industry but also just for fun. Always fun to see what they’re up to, and it often includes some CNC or some techniques that any CNC’er would find interesting and useful.