- What If Dyson Made CNC Routers Instead of Vacuum Cleaners?
- CNC 4th Axis Basics: Routers and Woodworking
- 10 Tips for CNC Router Aluminum Cutting Success
- MIT Students Create Hand-Held CNC Router: You Gotta See This!
- Hexapod Robotic CNC Router Walks to the Site of the Work to Be Done
- Tale of Two Engines: Giant Crankshaft and World’s Smallest V12
- CNC 4th Axis Basics: Workholding
- CNC’ing the World’s Ultimate Pizza Cutter
- Desktop Manufacturing is Here With Two Amazing Announcements
- Several Customer-Driven Updates to G-Wizard Editor This Week
- SiteOwner on Magnetic Sheet Metal Bending Brakes
- Anton on Making Cell Phone Cases With Syil, Fadal, and G-Wizard
- tb on Making Cell Phone Cases With Syil, Fadal, and G-Wizard
- http://www.lru-krl.com/ on I Don’t Care What You Say About Us As Long As You Link to Us!
- Malcolm on Magnetic Sheet Metal Bending Brakes
What if tool boxes and other things were made of rivetted aluminum like WWII fighter planes?
Well, you’d get the kind of thing Aero1946 does:
The gorgeous work is all hand-crafted, not a CNC in sight at Aero1946′s shop in Germany. Check out his web site, there are a lot of photos of his manufacturing process in his workshop (Die Werkstatt):