- What If Dyson Made CNC Routers Instead of Vacuum Cleaners?
- CNC 4th Axis Basics: Routers and Woodworking
- 10 Tips for CNC Router Aluminum Cutting Success
- MIT Students Create Hand-Held CNC Router: You Gotta See This!
- Hexapod Robotic CNC Router Walks to the Site of the Work to Be Done
- Tale of Two Engines: Giant Crankshaft and World’s Smallest V12
- CNC 4th Axis Basics: Workholding
- CNC’ing the World’s Ultimate Pizza Cutter
- Desktop Manufacturing is Here With Two Amazing Announcements
- Several Customer-Driven Updates to G-Wizard Editor This Week
- César on Making Cell Phone Cases With Syil, Fadal, and G-Wizard
- David Frantz on What If Dyson Made CNC Routers Instead of Vacuum Cleaners?
- Michael Warren on What If Dyson Made CNC Routers Instead of Vacuum Cleaners?
- AussieMatt on What If Dyson Made CNC Routers Instead of Vacuum Cleaners?
- Dave on What If Dyson Made CNC Routers Instead of Vacuum Cleaners?
If any of those are true, there’s two things you need to do.
First is to check out this Clayton Boyer video that went viral with nearly 2 million views as I write this:
I’ve written about Clayton’s wooden geared clocks before.
Gears designed with Gearotic Gear Design Software…
The second thing you need to do is try out Art Fenerty’s (the father of Mach3) Gearotic Gear Design Software. Gearotic lets you design those sorts of oddball (as well as regular geartrains) gears you see in Clayton Boyer’s video. Go on over to our Gearotic Gear Design page and check it out. Art has put together some really cool software. You can download and play with the trial, but here is one more thing to think about:
Until July 15, you can buy a 3 year subscription to our G-Wizard CNC Calculator plus Gearotic for less than the price of G-Wizard alone simply by using our 20% off coupon. Enter the coupon code “JULY42012″ when you order.