- What If Dyson Made CNC Routers Instead of Vacuum Cleaners?
- CNC 4th Axis Basics: Routers and Woodworking
- 10 Tips for CNC Router Aluminum Cutting Success
- MIT Students Create Hand-Held CNC Router: You Gotta See This!
- Hexapod Robotic CNC Router Walks to the Site of the Work to Be Done
- Tale of Two Engines: Giant Crankshaft and World’s Smallest V12
- CNC 4th Axis Basics: Workholding
- CNC’ing the World’s Ultimate Pizza Cutter
- Desktop Manufacturing is Here With Two Amazing Announcements
- Several Customer-Driven Updates to G-Wizard Editor This Week
- MeshCam is Here By Itself - CNCCookbook CNC Blog CNCCookbook CNC Blog on MeshCAM: Great Ease of Use in a 3D CAM Package
- SiteOwner on Magnetic Sheet Metal Bending Brakes
- Anton on Making Cell Phone Cases With Syil, Fadal, and G-Wizard
- tb on Making Cell Phone Cases With Syil, Fadal, and G-Wizard
- http://www.lru-krl.com/ on I Don’t Care What You Say About Us As Long As You Link to Us!
I came across one of my old posts and was reminded that David’s video is quite good and extremely useful to beginners, so I thought I’d repost to bring it back to the top of the heap. The post originally appeared in February 2010, but I have deleted it there lest Google get upset over duplicate content. Here is the post in its entirety:
Got a nice note from David Lemereis this morning directing me to some YouTube videos of some of his latest projects. He’s built a powered drawbar he says was inspired by mine that has some great improvements as well as some other mods for his BF-series mill (I can’t tell the different sizes apart, but it is a really nice looking mill). By all means, go check out his videos as they show some very nice work. But, what really caught my eye here was his video of how to center a 4-jaw very quickly:
This is the method I’ve been using since I first learned about it from Jack Burns on the HSM boards. I really do think it is the fastest way, and it has worked like a charm for me ever since I discovered it. Now David makes it look even easier with his video. Newcomers need not be afraid of the 4-jaw once you’ve watched the video!