- The Ultimate Tony Stark Inspired Workshop, Part 1 on
- Using G-Wizard Editor’s New Soft Limit Alarms to Help Spot Crashes Before They Happen on
- Resin-Based 3D Printer for $249? You Gotta See This on
- Installing a Tool Turret on the Tormach Lathe: Part 1 on
- The Ultimate Tony Stark Inspired Workshop, Part 6 on
I’m a bit video happy today. Having just finished catching up on Steve Simpson’s amazing Millturn videos, I wanted to pass along this video of John Grimsmo using his CNC lathe to make some nifty parts for his knife-making business:
John has a great little CNC lathe there, conversions like he has done are very straightforward, and as you can see, he can pop out some cool parts very quickly with it!