- Tim on Hybrid Machining: Combining Additive and Subtractive in One Machine
- Rick Linnabary on The CNCCookbook Software Giveaway is Ending Soon!
- Michael on Standard Work and Takt Time: Lean Manufacturing Principles Part 5
- Bob Warfield on The CNCCookbook Software Giveaway is Ending Soon!
- Brad on The CNCCookbook Software Giveaway is Ending Soon!
I like to use larger pictures (the site’s standard is 800 wide) so you can see the details. People these days have larger screens too, except when they’re on an iPad or something similar. When I did the update to our blog recently, I used a WordPress theme called “Boldy” that is a fixed width theme, and it is optimized for 1024×768 screens. Because of that, a lot of the photos were getting cut off on one side. So, I spent a few hours today rewhacking the theme to produce a variable width version that can expand to fill a larger screen.
Ahhhhhhh. More elbow room!
This new variable width version doesn’t have everything just right yet, so I will probably tweak on it some more, but I decided it was worth rolling out. Besides, I need it for the post on Vacuum Tables that follows!