Red marks the new buttons and columns to save you time with Fasteners…
Release 1.620, just posted, is a minor feature and bug fix release:
– Renamed “Cap Screw” tab to be “Fasteners” under “Quick Reference”.
– Added 2 new columns to “Fasteners” database that lists the drill size for normal fit and close fit.
– Added buttons that appear for the flat head cap screws that will take you to the chamfer calculator with parameters already filled out for depth and angle.
– Fixed a bug where the Geometry menu did not display the correct choices in the Cut KB and Tool Crib.
– Fixed a bug where exporting the Cut KB to a .csv file sometimes gave errors.
– Fixed a bug where going from “Normal” to “Rigid” actually was slowing down feeds and speeds for ballnose and other geometries.
If you’ve never played with our G-Wizard Machinist’s Calculator, check it out–there’s a free trial.
Here’s hoping 2012 will be a great year for all of you!