- Tim on Hybrid Machining: Combining Additive and Subtractive in One Machine
- Rick Linnabary on The CNCCookbook Software Giveaway is Ending Soon!
- Michael on Standard Work and Takt Time: Lean Manufacturing Principles Part 5
- Bob Warfield on The CNCCookbook Software Giveaway is Ending Soon!
- Brad on The CNCCookbook Software Giveaway is Ending Soon!
I came across this video by accident, but thought it was worth sharing:
ZeroG technology makes tools weightless…
These guys have a technology based on the steadycam technology for cameras that supports heavy power tools so they’re weightless. Workers using the tools can work longer or harder without getting fatigued.
Wouldn’t it be cool to have some kind of universal gripper like the Equipoise systems that made it easy to position vises and heavy fixtures on a machine table, or to load and unload heavy workpieces?