- The Ultimate Tony Stark Inspired Workshop, Part 1 on
- Using G-Wizard Editor’s New Soft Limit Alarms to Help Spot Crashes Before They Happen on
- Resin-Based 3D Printer for $249? You Gotta See This on
- Installing a Tool Turret on the Tormach Lathe: Part 1 on
- The Ultimate Tony Stark Inspired Workshop, Part 6 on
I came across this video by accident, but thought it was worth sharing:
ZeroG technology makes tools weightless…
These guys have a technology based on the steadycam technology for cameras that supports heavy power tools so they’re weightless. Workers using the tools can work longer or harder without getting fatigued.
Wouldn’t it be cool to have some kind of universal gripper like the Equipoise systems that made it easy to position vises and heavy fixtures on a machine table, or to load and unload heavy workpieces?