- The Ultimate Tony Stark Inspired Workshop, Part 1 on
- Using G-Wizard Editor’s New Soft Limit Alarms to Help Spot Crashes Before They Happen on
- Resin-Based 3D Printer for $249? You Gotta See This on
- Installing a Tool Turret on the Tormach Lathe: Part 1 on
- The Ultimate Tony Stark Inspired Workshop, Part 6 on
I liked this John Grimsmo video too as it shows the potential of small manufacturing runs for hobbyists who want to run a small business. There’s room for suggestions by a professional machinist on improvements, but John gets the job done. He’s even using a probe to zero his fixture at this stage:
Time lapse of making knife handles (scales)…
It always bothers me to see John putting cutters in that drill chuck, but if you watched his “Knifemaking Tuesdays” videos, you’ll have seen he is in the process of moving to ER collet chucks.