- Tim on Hybrid Machining: Combining Additive and Subtractive in One Machine
- Rick Linnabary on The CNCCookbook Software Giveaway is Ending Soon!
- Michael on Standard Work and Takt Time: Lean Manufacturing Principles Part 5
- Bob Warfield on The CNCCookbook Software Giveaway is Ending Soon!
- Brad on The CNCCookbook Software Giveaway is Ending Soon!
I liked this John Grimsmo video too as it shows the potential of small manufacturing runs for hobbyists who want to run a small business. There’s room for suggestions by a professional machinist on improvements, but John gets the job done. He’s even using a probe to zero his fixture at this stage:
Time lapse of making knife handles (scales)…
It always bothers me to see John putting cutters in that drill chuck, but if you watched his “Knifemaking Tuesdays” videos, you’ll have seen he is in the process of moving to ER collet chucks.