- Pat Smith on We’re Giving Away All Our Software for Free
- Tony on 6 Essential Information Resources for CNC Beginners
- Fred LaValley on Introduction to Lean Manufacturing Principles, Part 1: What is Lean Manufacturing?
- luis manuel on We’re Giving Away All Our Software for Free
- Dan Fischer on Value Stream Mapping: Lean Manufacturing Principles Part 4
I liked this John Grimsmo video too as it shows the potential of small manufacturing runs for hobbyists who want to run a small business. There’s room for suggestions by a professional machinist on improvements, but John gets the job done. He’s even using a probe to zero his fixture at this stage:
Time lapse of making knife handles (scales)…
It always bothers me to see John putting cutters in that drill chuck, but if you watched his “Knifemaking Tuesdays” videos, you’ll have seen he is in the process of moving to ER collet chucks.