- Using G-Wizard Editor’s New Soft Limit Alarms to Help Spot Crashes Before They Happen on
- Resin-Based 3D Printer for $249? You Gotta See This on
- Installing a Tool Turret on the Tormach Lathe: Part 1 on
- The Ultimate Tony Stark Inspired Workshop, Part 6 on
- Introducing G-Wizard University: Video Training for G-Wizard Software on
Okay, last John Grimsmo video for know. He sure had a bumper crop of interesting ones since last time I checked!
In this one, he walks through anodizing titanium. Ti is an interesting material. I looked at making a largish part with it once and was shocked by how much it costs–you want to be sure you want Titanium! In any event, some things I learned from the video is that titanium is easy to anodize, it happens fast, and the color can be varied by changing the voltage.
Titanium anodizing for Nukotools…